Python Fundamental for Data Science
About This Course
What you need to be the next data scientist? One of the skills that you need is coding. This course will teach fundamental of programming with Python, from basic to advanced level programming.
You will be trained by Dr. Nickholas, a well-known academician and industrial practitioner of data science and big data analytics. One of his contributions to the nation is his role as subject matter expert or consultant at Ministry of Higher Education for data intelligence and analytics projects.
Details of the Course
- Date: 21, 22, and 23 October 2023
- Time: 8:00PM – 11:00PM
- Location: Zoom Online
Zoom link will be available 2 days before the event at our online platform. Login to join the session.
- Course Starter Pack
- Ebook on Programming Fundamental with Python (Given after completing the course)
- Python Program/Code (Only given after completing the course)
- Course Dataset
- 1. Download Python Course Starter Pack
- 2. Save dataset folder into desktop
- Professional individuals with no programming experience
- University's students
- Anyone who want to upskills and inspire to be the next data scientist